- 500g Cream Cheese
- 300ml UHT Milk
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- 2 ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).
Recipe by Wendy Kwan