- 6 pcs. Tilapia fish
- 5 tomatoes, minced
- 3 small onions. Minced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, minced
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo), sliced
- 1 bundle pechay
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Salt to aste
- Gut and wash the telapia. Rinse well. Create an incision on the back of the tilapia sizable enough to stuff into.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onoins, ginger, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- Stuff the tomato mixture into the fish
- Wrap each fish in the pechay leaves.
- Place the fish in a shallow pan or skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and allow to boil.
- When it is already boiling, lower the heat and allow to simmer for half an hour more or until the fish is done. Season with salt if needed.