- 2 tbsp low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized places
- 11/2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt and while pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Heat broth in a stainless steel wok or skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add scallions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to stir-fry for another minute.
- Add chicken and continue to stir-fry.
- After 2-3 minute, add shitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, and then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.