- 1 pc Chiffon Cake (store bought, 8” or 9”)
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1½ cups Butter (or margarine)
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract (or orange extract)
- 2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 can (432g) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained and chopped)
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Sauce Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- To make the Yema Frosting: Place unopened can of condensed milk in a heavy saucepan. Fill the pan with enough water to cover the can.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer for about 3 hours, adding more if needed.
- Remove can from the pan. Allow to cool before opening.
- Beat the butter for about 3 minutes. Add in the cream, extract, confectioner’s sugar, and the prepared yema frosting. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in half of the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Frost the cake. Top with remaining fruits.
- Makes 12 servings