- ½ kilo chicken pieces
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 heads garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 2 bay leaves
- peppercorns, crushed
- brown sugar, to taste
- lumpia wrapper (small size)
- brie cheese
- Put all ingredients, except for the brie, honey, and, of course, the lumpia wrapper, in a big cooking pot. Do not stir.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Simmer for 4 hours on low heat or until the chicken meat is falling off the bone. Shred chicken.
- At this point, you can store chicken in the fridge overnight if you’re using it the next day or you can go straight to the next step.
- Add shredded chicken to lumpia wrapper and add a sliver of brie. Wrap as you would a regular cheese stick and set aside. Repeat until you finish all the chicken and brie.
- Deep fry until wrapper is golden brown and brie is melted.
- Serve with honey and adobo sauce as dipping sauces.