- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 10 pcs annatto seeds
- 1 tsp lemongrass, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, sliced
- 1 cup chicken breast, diced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1 pack Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning
- Heat oil in a pan then add annatto seeds. Stir for a few seconds until color is extracted then remove from the oil.
- Saute lemongrass, ginger, and chicken breast for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and let this simmer. Add soy sauce and sugar then simmer for another minute.
- Add cooked rice and Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning. Mix well until sauce is evenly distributed. Serve hot.