- 500 ml water
- 155 grams sugar
- 500 gram can lychee, drained
- Almond flavoring
- Place a metal pan in the freezer to chill.
- Place water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir for five minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside for one hour until completely cooled.
- In a blender, put the lychee, almond flavoring and the sugar mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for two hours or until icy around the edges.
- Roughly break up mixture with a fork.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- Scrape mixture into coarse crystals with a fork every 30 minutes, for a further 2 hours or until firm.
- Put in serving glasses.