- 2 cups Bamboo shoots
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 250 g Prepared bagnet
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes , chopped
- 1 small knob ginger , chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps soy sauce
- In a pot of boiling water, drop bamboo shoots. Boil for 2 minutes then drain. When cool, squeeze dry.
- Slice bagnet into small pieces. Pan fry in little oil until crispy. Remove from the pan and divide into two. use the first batch for sautéing, the second one as topping.
- In the same frying pan, sauté garlic, onions, tomatoes and ginger. Add the bagnet.
- Mix in the bamboo shoots. season with soy sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Before serving, top with more bagnet.