- 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets)
- 12 pcs streaky bacon
- Garlic Salt (MasterFoods)
- Use sharp knife cut around the thin end of the drumlet until the skin and sinewy bits are separated from the bone. Pull the meat down with the help of a knife and you will get a little chicken lollipop.
- Sprinkle garlic & salt (MasterFoods), rub well each lollipop.
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each lollipop.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the glass bakeware. Place the lollipops on the glass ware.
- Bake for 30 minutes until through cooked .
- Ready to serve with tomato sauce or lime.