Buffalo Chicken Wings are usually not served with breading, but this recipe is breaking the boundaries. Boy is it good. This recipe is usually served as appetizers or comfort food for many people around the world, but Filipinos have learned to eat this with good old rice.
The ingredients in this recipe is the best part, nothing too fancy but just the regular spices than when combined, you’ll taste the real reason why food was created. Plus there are two portions to the delicious covering that this recipe has: the crispy breading and the thin layer of butter sauce on top of it. Try this recipe now!
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooking oil
- Combine flour, chili powder, salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Put-in hot sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour-in the butter mixture over the fried chicken wings. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!