- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated.
- Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown.
- Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl.
- Add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve.
H/T: All Recipes