- 1/2 cup pork belly, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup shrimps, deveined
- 1/3 medium sized butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 bundle string beans, sliced
- 2 pieces eggplant, sliced
- 10-15 pcs okra, sliced
- 4 cups rice wash
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 pcs tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bagoong alamang (fermented shrimp paste), if you cant find this use sea salt freshly ground black pepper oil
- In a pot add oil and pork then cook until brown and crispy. Remove from pot then set aside.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté for a minute; add tomatoes and sauté until it becomes soft.
- Add okra and string beans, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add butternut squash and eggplants and stir fry for a minute.
- Pour in rice wash then add the shrimps and bagoong, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve.