- 4 (1” thick) center-cut loin pork chops, with excess fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine the rub ingredients in a small bowl, 1-8 hours before grilling.
- Coat the chops with the rub and place in a Ziploc bag.
- Refrigerate 1 to 8 hours.
- Transfer chops onto the grill over medium heat.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes to 150 degrees internal temperature, turning once or twice.
Source: Pam’s Midwest Kitchen Korner