For meat balls
- Minced meat – 1/4 Kg (I used chicken)
- Onion finely chopped – 3
- Green chilly chopped – 4
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 Tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 Tsp
- Curry Leaves chopped – 1 sprig
- Onion chopped – 1/2 cup
- Green chilli chopped – 3
- Curry Leaves – 1 Sprig
- Grated coconut – 2 Tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger and garlic – 1 Tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coconut Oil /Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients for making the meat balls. Keep it for 15 minutes and make small balls. Keep for 10 minutes . (You can smear some oil/water on your hand and roll to balls without sticky).
- Boil water and cooked balls in it,until cooked.[U will be able to see the colour change. it will take just 5 – 8 minutes].
- Drain the balls and place on a tissue paper (to absorb moisture).
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion green chilli and curry leaves.
- When onion changes is colour , add the grated coconut and ginger-garlic chopped.
- Now add all the powders and mix well.
- Add the cooked meat balls and adjust salt.
- Serve hot.
Source: A Bowl of Curry