- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups bell peppers, sliced into strips (use any color that you want)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine oyster sauce, sherry cooking wine, ground black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the thinly sliced chicken. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil in a pan
- Once the oil becomes hot, stir-fry the bell peppers for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pour the remaining cooking oil on the same pan. Once the oil gets how, put the marinated chicken in the pan including the remaining marinade. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the chicken turns light to medium brown.
- Add the cooked bell peppers. Continue to stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Combine the chicken stock and cornstarch. Mix well and then pour into the pan. Stir-fry until the texture of the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving plate.