- 1 kilo pork, cut into serving pieces
- 3 potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, cut into cubes
- 2 bell peppers(red & green), cut into cubes
- 1 cup coconut milk orevaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons curry powder(dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce(patis)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes(optional)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, fry potatoes and carrots until color turns to light brown. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and onion until soft.
- Add pork then stir cook sauteing until color turns to light brown.
- Add fish sauce, dissolved curry powder and water then simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add bell peppers, fried potatoes and carrots then simmer for another minute.
- Add milk, salt and ground pepper then simmer for another 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickens. Keep stirring.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving plate. Serve hot with steamed rice.