- 1/2 Kilo Pork Tenderloin (sliced)
- 1 small can Vienna Sausage (sliced)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into quarters)
- 3 medium potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 6 pieces baby corn ( cut into quarter size)
- 1 large green bell pepper (cut into quarters)
- 1/2 evaporated milk
- 1/4 unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cups water (for the broth)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup water (for the thickening sauce)
- 3 tsp. flour 0r cornstarch ( for thickening sauce)
- In a sauce pan, heat up butter and saute garlic.
- Add the sliced pork tenderloin, stir for a few minutes
- Add 3 cups water and simmer until pork is cooked.
- Add potatoes, carrots, baby corn and sausages, simmer for another 3-5 minutes until all are cooked.
- Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Keep stirring.
- Then add the green bell pepper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- To end, add the thickening agent of mixed flour and water. Keep stirring until you get the right consistency.