- 1 kilo ground pork
- 4 water chestnuts
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms
- Shredded cabbage (optional)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- Soak mushroom in water until soft. Chop finely.
- Peel water chestnuts. Chop finely.
- Combine mushrooms and water chestnuts with ground pork
- Add cornstarch and seasonings, then shape into patties.
- Heat 5 tbsp. Of oil in pan.
- Fry patties over low heat until done and golden on both sides.
- Remove and cut into strips.
- Put in serving plate lined with shredded cabbage, if desired.