- 1 pre-baked zucchini pizza crust
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 3/4 cup mozzarella or monterey jack, shredded
- 1 large roasted poblano pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn or 1 ear of grilled corn
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked
- fresh cilantro to taste (optional)
- Spread the salsa verde on the pizza, top with the mozzarella, corn, poblano pepper and bacon and bake in a preheated 450F oven until the cheese is bubbling, about 10-15 minutes.
- Optionally serve topped with fresh cilantro.
Source : Closet Cooking