- 2 filet mignon steaks, patted dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped fine
- Preheat gas grill to high. Clean grill and brush with vegetable oil. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill and sear 3-4 minutes on each side. Turn heat down to medium, continue to grill steaks until they reach desired doneness. Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high. Combine all topping ingredients in a medium bowl. Place steaks on a small baking sheet, pat topping mixture on each steak. Broil close to heat 3-5 minutes, until topping starts to brown.
Source: Vermont Cookie