- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened apple juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, apple juice and garlic. Pour 1/2 cup into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. over the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with remaining marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.