- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tsp Grill Mates pork rub
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼cup olive oil
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for pork. Stir until well combined. Butterfly pork loin. Place it on a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Let sit for about 10 minutes then pour marinade on it. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. When done marinating, transfer pork loin on a baking sheet for easy rolling. Strain the marinade and reserve the liquid for basting. Put the spices on one side of the pork loin. Rolland tie the pork at 2-inch intervals. Place pork in a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy or any side dish of your choice!