- 16pcs Chicken Drumlets & Winglets
- 6-7 tbsp Mayonnaise (Kraft)
- 11/2 tbsp Garlic Salt (McCormick)
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder (Kraft)
- Marinade chicken drumlets & winglets for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Wrap the tray with foil paper and apply butter, arrange the chicken drumlets & winglets.
- Bake at 180C for 10mins on both sides, increase to 200C, bake for another 10-15mins for both sides.
- Ready serve with Japanese cucumber & carrot cut into stripe with mayonnaise.
Recipe submitted by Wendy Kwan