- 7pcs Round Breakfast Ham
- 400g Minced Pork
- 100g Watercress
- 15g Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- A dash pepper powder
- A dash sesame oil
- Diced Spring Onion
- Combine minced pork with seasoning and mix evenly.
- Use only the tender portion of the watercress, pluck into 2 to 3 sections. Wash watercress, drain and place on a plate, set aside.
- Shape minced pork into small balls, press gently and make a hole.
- Roll the ham (2pcs) into a rose and insert into the hole of the minced pork ball. Place the
- roses minced pork on the scalded watercress. Pour chicken stock and steam over medium heat until cooked.
Recipe by Sandra Kwan