- 4 ounces pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup nectarine, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, diced
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 piece Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Butter the outside of each bread slice.
- Spread goat cheese on the inside of each bread slice. Layer one half of each sandwich with pork, nectarine, basil and red onion; top with the other bread slice.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook each sandwich 4 minutes per side or until bread is crispy and cheese has melted.
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/09/nectarine-goat-cheese-basil-grilled.html#sthash.XjSMJ2pc.dpuf