- salad mix
- 1/2 cup vermicelli or rice sticks
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp thick teriyaki sauce
- 2-3 dashes of sesame oil
- water to thin
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook noodles as directed on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a frying pan combine the marmalade and teriyaki sauce over medium heat.
- Thin the sauce with a teaspoon or two of water and add the sesame oil.
- Toss the cooked chicken in and heat through.
- Plate the salad and top with the noodles.
- Pour the chicken and sauce over the noodles and garnish with sesame seeds.
Source: Friday is Cake Night