- 4 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size onion, minced
- ½ k. shrimps, peeled then chopped
- 1 small upo (bottle gourd),sliced
- Lumpia wrappers
- Cooking oil for deep-frying
- Water or starch paste for sealing wrappers
- Heat oil and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the shrimp and sauté some more.
- Add the upo and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked.
- Drain the liquid and allow to cool.
- Place the filling on a lumpia wrapper and form into triangles. Seal edgeswith water or starch paste.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Drain to remove excess oil before serving.