- 3 Eggs
- 1pkt Egg noodles
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 11/2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tsp Chicken powder
- 11/2 Hot dog, cut sliced
- 1/2 Japan cucumber, cut sliced
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, cut sliced
- Drop noodles into boiling water. Cook for 4 mins.
- Drain the water and toss with chicken powder, noodles mix well with a fork.
- Whisk the egg, salt with fork and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, arrange the Japan cucumber, hot dog, cherry tomatoes and pour in half the egg mixture.
- When the egg mixture is about 3/4 done, spread cooked noodles on the omelette evenly.
- Lower the heat and pour the remaining egg mixture to cover the noodles.
- Slide a flat spatula under the omelette and quickly flip over and cook till both sides are browned.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins and turn off the stove.
- Ready to serve hot.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan