- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 k pork intestines, boiled ad sliced crosswise
- ½ k pork meat ( lean ) boiled the diced
- ½ k pork liver, diced
- ½ cup vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ cups pig’s blood, strained to remove curdled blood dash of black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Saute the garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add the intestines, pork and liver. Stir – fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and the blood. Bring to a boil. Occasionally stir to stop the blood from curdling.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes more. Serve hot.
- Note: The blood might dry up during the cooking process. To prevent this, just add more water while cooking.