- 500 grams pork, cut into strips
- 250 grams pork liver, cut similar to pork
- 2 potatoes, cut similar to pork
- 1 medium-sized carrots, cut similar to pork
- 1 cup lechon sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat oil then fry potatoes and carrots until light brown. Remove and set aside.
- In a same skillet, reduce oil then saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork then continue sauteing for 3 minutes.
- Add pork liver and ginger powder then stir cook for another 3 minutes or until light brown.
- Add soy sauce, lechon sauce and water then cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Put back potatoes and carrots then add vinegar, bring to boil.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste then simmer until thickens.
- Remove from heat then transfer to serving bowl. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Alternative to lechon sauce, you may use liver spread or breadcrumbs to thicken the sauce.