- 1 kilo pork pata slices
- 3 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 pc bay leaf
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup cane vinegar
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan except coconut cream.
- Cook over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and let simmer, covered for 45 minutes. When meat is tender, add coconut cream.
- Remove cover and cook for another 15 minutes for sauce to reduce and thicken.