- 300 g lechon, chopped into thin slice
- 10 pcs tortilla wrapper
- Cucumber, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch
- 10 pcs spring onion straws
- Place lechon in tortilla wrapper, roll and tie with spring onion.
- Place cucumber as side dish and atchara on the side.
Dragon Fruit Atchara
- 1 pc green papaya, shredded
- 1 pc singkamas, shredded
- 1 pc carrot, shredded
- 1 pc red bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 pc red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced thinly
- 250 ml apple cider vinegar
- 150 ml water
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- Mix shredded papaya, singkamas, carrots, red bellpepper, onion
and ginger in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, boil vinegar, water, and sugar until the vinegar is cooked.
- Once the vinegar mixture boils, and the sugar is dissolved, turn off heat
and pour the mixture to the vegetables.