- 1 cup buttermilk (3/4 cup milk + 3 tablespoons lemon juice set aside for 5 minutes)
- 280 g skinless chicken drumstick and thighs
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except chicken and oil, mix well.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, then cover and keep in the fridge over night, or at least for six hours.
- Heat the oven 200C/400F.
- Grease a baking pan/sheet with oil. Place the chicken on the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with Indian bread or mashed potato on the side.
Source: Munaty Cooking