- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tbsp. fish sauce
- pepper to taste
- 50 grams misua (Chinese somen noodles)
- cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Saute onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add in sardines. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Stir for at least 2 minutes.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil. (Add more water if needed).
- After a boil, put in misua. Soak and allow to cook over medium heat for at least 3-5 minutes or until misua is cooked.
- Serve in a bowl. Enjoy!
Source: Cook n’ Share