- 4-5 pcs. Tilapia, clean and scaled
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 pc onion, sliced thinly
- 5 pcs mustasa leaves
- 3 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps patis
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the clean tilapia on top of a charcoal grill until grill marks appear.
- After the fish is grilled, let it cool and wrap each fish with mustasa leaves.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté ginger, onion and garlic.
Add the coconut cream and let it simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce simmers, add the wrapped fish and let it cook through.
- Let the sauce thicken, season with patis.
- Allow to simmer to distribute flavor.