- 8 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- cracked black pepper
- Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and mascarpone cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are completely combined. Cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Stir in thyme.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with a bit of cracked black pepper if desired.
Source: Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen