- 1/4 kilo Dulong(Silver/White fish)
- 3 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 1 piece Egg
- 1 piece Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Combine together all the ingredients together for the fish patty (except for cooking oil).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the batter to come together and for easy handling.
- Portion about half a cup and form into a ball. Flatten then pan fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with steamed white rice or as a beer snack with ketchup or vinegar dipping sauce.