- 120 gms of marinara mix
- 20 ml sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper, thyme and marjoram
- garlic croutons (french bread with herbed butter with crushed garlic)
- Salad Greens (any greens of your choice)
- 1 poached egg
- Assemble salad in a plate, toast croutons and place on the plate together.
- On a very hot Teflon pan with olive oil, place in marinara mix, salt and pepper, herbs and when its 100 % cooked throw in sweet chili sauce.
- Serve on your salad topped with poached egg.
Source: Foodtrip by Nors Vargas