- Cream milk- 1 cup
- Milkmaid-1/4 cup
- Cashew nut chopped- 1 ½ tsp.
- Paneer-150 grams.
- Kesar stands-7-8 nos.
- Heat a pan. Pour milk and milkmaid. Boil for 4-5 minutes with medium flame. Stir constantly to avoid solids sticking to the bottom and burning. After 2-3 minutes you will realize that some portion of milk solid stricken to the inner wall of pan. Don’t waste them and use them by scratching out with spoon. I mentioning this as the milk solids sometimes taste as good as mewa.
- Remove from heat and cool it.
- Paste together Cashew nuts and Panner/cottage cheese.
- Mix it in milk-milkmaid mixture and mix well without lump. Keep aside.
- Squeeze the rasgulla to avoid extra sugar syrup. But be careful it’s not broke.
- Put and arrange it in foil. Pour milk mixture in it. Spread Kesar stands over it.
- Preheat oven at 190 Degree C and bake for 15 mints or till it become little brown.
- Serve cool or hot as you wish
Source : Ume’s Kitchen