- 2 bananas
- 7 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 7 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- oil for deep-frying
- Mix dry ingredients, then add water. Whisk until you get smooth batter. Keep in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut the bananas any shape you like, but make sure that they all have the same size, to cook at the same time.
- Dip the bananas in the batter, take them out with a fork or a spoon and deep fry in medium hot oil, until golden in color.
- Serve with caramel or your favorite ice-cream. For extra flavor sprinkle shredded coconuts.
Tip: To make sure that your oil is hot, drop a quarter teaspoon from the batter in the oil, when it sizzles your oil is ready.
Source: Munaty Cooking