- 4 large chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 2 large orange peppers
- 2 large onions
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce
- ½ cup whiskey
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers
- Preheat your grill to high and soak your wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch square cubes, as well as the pepper and onion. You want reasonably equal sizes so they all cook evenly. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Skewer the chicken, peppers, and onions evenly and lay flat on a tray.
- In a small food processor, blend the bacon, barbecue sauce, and whiskey until blended into a smooth mixture.
- Slather that mixture all over the kebabs and grill on all sides until cooked throughly. Serve immediately.