- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 oz rum
- 1/2 lime, quartered
- 2 tbsp fresh blackberry juice (I pressed the blackberries through a strainer to
- get the juice)
- Club soda
- 2 mojito glasses or 2 tall glasses
- Place 1 tbsp mint leaves into each mojito glass.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the blackberry juice into each glass.
- Squeeze a little of 2 lime quarters into each glass. Then drop the lime quarters into the glasses.
- Pour 1 tbsp sugar into each glass. Press with a muddler.
- Add 2 oz of rum to each glass.
- Add ice to each glass until it is 3/4 full.
- Top off with club soda, shake (I used the glass and a cup since I don’t have a fancy mixer) and then add the mixture back to the glasses.
Source : Recipe File 23