- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 400g packet frozen French-style crepes
- 4 large slices leg ham, halved
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Garden salad, to serve
- Cook asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes until just tender. Drain.
- Preheat grill on high. Top each crepe with 1 piece of ham, 2 asparagus spears and 1 tablespoon tasty cheese. Roll up to enclose filling. Place crepes in a 22cm x 35cm ovenproof baking dish. Top with any remaining asparagus spears. Pour over cream. Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining tasty cheese. Season with pepper. Grill for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and cream is bubbling. Serve immediately with salad.