- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut in halves and into cubes
- 6tbsp butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1lb or fettuccini pasta
- 1 diced onion
- 1 pack of sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1tbsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 3cups milk
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 8lbs shredded jack cheese
- 3 diced roman tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Put a large skillet over medium fire and then combine chicken, half of the garlic, half of the butter, and the Italian seasons. Mix well. Continue on mixing until the chicken is pale and not pinkish inside. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Cook the fettuccini noodles. Just follow the package directions for this.
- As you wait for the fettuccini to be cooked, melt the remaining butter in the skillet. Sauté onion, garlic, and mushroom and mix them all until the onions turn transparent.
- Add in flour, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients well for about two minutes.
- Deliberately add milk until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the Parmesan cheese and jack cheese until melted. Add in diced tomatoes, sour cream, and the chicken mixture.
- Remove the fettuccini noodles once cooked. Put them on a plate and serve the mixture over it.
Source: Chicken Alfredo Recipe