- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Half a head of Garlic, cloves crushed
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 2.2 lbs/ 1 kilo skinless boneless chicken breast or thighs, chopped or cubed
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 (14 0z) and 1 (8.25 oz) Cream style Corn (regular or gluten-free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup extra corn kernels – canned or frozen (optional)
- Heat the oil in a deep or large frying pan using medium high heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onion for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and cook until it has browned/seared.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Source : Manila Spoon