- 250gm skinless chicken breast cut into bite size
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Black pepper
- 1 cup potato chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup hot water
- Mix chicken with salt, black pepper, and flour.
- In a pan, add 2 teaspoon oil, when hot add the chicken. Cook until there are light brown patches on both sides.
- In the same pan add another teaspoon of oil, add all the vegetables except the tomatoes. Stir vegetables for two minutes.
- Add the spices and stir for one minute. Add tomatoes and garlic, stir for three minutes on medium heat.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon in 2 1/2 cup hot water, and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Let it boil until chicken and vegetables are cooked. If you want your stew thick, keep cooking until the sauce reduces.
Source : Munaty Cooking