- ½ k. pig ears, or pig snout, or pig skin (variety meats)
- ½ k. pork
- 2 onions, chopped
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- mayonnaise or
- pig brain, boiled then mashed.
- Boil the pork cubes in water with salt until tender. Remove from water when cooked; set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill the variety meats tender but not crispy.
- Slice the variety meats into ½ ” wide and 1″ -long pieces.
- Place pork cubes and grilled variety meats in a bowl. Add the garlic, minced onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise ( or masjed brain, if you want the dish to be traditional). Mix well and serve immediately. ( Note: For a spicier Dinakdakan, add chopped bird’s eye chili).