- 200 grams of dried pusit, fried
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 eggs, beaten and scrambled
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the fried pusit with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Cut into thin strips.
- Reduce the oil to just about a teaspoon in the pan where you fried the dried pusit.
- Sauté the garlic until the color changes to golden brown.
Add the rice and toss.
- Toss in the scrambled eggs into the rice.
- Lastly, season with a dash of salt and pepper and drizzle with your favorite vinegar.