- 150g caster sugar
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 220g Top Flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (Ayam Brand)
- Cream (A) until light and pale yellow.
- Add (B) one at a time until fully incorporated, then add (C).
- Stir in (D) three times, mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Line the cup moulds on the baking tray. Fill batter in the molds about 3/4 full. Top each cups with chunks of fruit cocktail.
- Bake at 170C for about 20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan