- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/2 small vine tomato, seeded and diced
- 1-2 sprigs cilantro, leaves chopped finely
- 1/2 green onion (white and light parts only), chopped finely
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 3 turns fresh cracked black pepper
- In a bowl, mash avocado until smooth. Mix in the tomato, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss in the shredded chicken and mix well until fully coated.
- Serve on bread or crackers.
Source : Simple Dish